The Hotel El Reno is located at the intersection of South Grand Avenue and West London Street, 3 blocks south of Historic Route 66, in El Reno, Oklahoma. Built in 1892, it originally stood on Choctaw Avenue, some 3 blocks east of its current location. From 1901 to 1975 the Folk Victorian building served as a hotel run by Mr. and Mrs. H. M. Foster. In 1984, after years of slowly falling into disrepair, the hotel was donated to the Canadian County Historic Society. It was then moved to its current site, next to the Rock Island Railroad Depot. The Hotel El Reno was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.