The Clough House is located on Unity Street in Boston, Massachusetts. This red brick row home, located in the North End, was one of many such homes that populated the area in the 1700's. Built in 1712 by Ebenezer Clough, a master mason, as a home for him and his family, the house has survived the wrecking ball, while most of the other homes in the neighborhood have vanished. It is one of the oldest buildings in Boston. By 1806 a third story was added and the residence was converted into apartments, catering mainly to immigrants until the late 1950's. Since 1959 the home has been part of the Old North Church and today houses a printing press and a chocolate shop.